So, here is a list of St Louis area restaurants who
Kriegers Sports Grill: KIDS EAT FREE ON TUESDAYS.
Their ingredients/nutritional facts are no where to be found. I've emailed them for that.
Cici's: KIDS 3 & UNDER ARE FREE EVERYDAY.
We had decent luck with Flynn was a baby with plain pasta. HOWEVER, the last few years, we have not taken her in there. The open food bar poses too many threats.
D Dooley's: KIDS EAT FREE ON TUESDAYS.
The website gives no ingredients/nutritional facts (just a menu), so this is one place we'd have to "chance" going & seeing firsthand (which does sometimes have its advantages) if they had anything that was safe. Doing it this way sometimes brings the manager/owner out of the woodwork & will show firsthand, if a restaurant is allergy-friendly or not. There are only 2 locations: Fenton & Eureka.
Fortel's Pizza Den: KIDS EAT FREE ON TUESDAYS.
The pasta (we have had good luck w/ spaghetti) as well as the red pasta sauce, are both safe. She loves it. They also get their drinks free! (adults, bring your cups from last time & get a super great discount on your drink)
O'Charley's: KIDS UNDER 10 EAT FREE *EVERYDAY* (doesn't include drinks)
"O'tenders" are safe for Flynn. As are the fries.
We love this place, even tho the service is hit or miss.
IHOP: *KIDS EAT FREE EVERYDAY*.
Ingredients not listed on their site, but I have emailed them requesting ingredients.
Pasta House Company: KIDS EAT FREE SUNDAYS.
Plain pasta has been fine for her in the past. And the rolls were fine when she was a baby but the ingredients may have changed.
Culpeppers: Monday nights KIDS EAT FREE.
Ingredients not listed on their site, but I have emailed them to ask for them. Flynn's never eaten there.
Fazoli's : Tues nights, kids eat for 99 cents.
Flynn has plain spaghetti...there is one red sauce that's 'safe', but she prefers plain anyway.
Ponderosa: (or as we call it as we drive by "Pon da gross a", because we're so mature) Kids Eat Free on TUESDAYS.
I have no idea what's safe, once again, ingredients not listed but I have emailed them.
Captain Ds: KIDS EAT FREE after 4:00 on Thursdays. Includes the drink.
I have no idea what's safe, once again, ingredients not listed but I have emailed them.
LoneStar Steakhouse: KIDS EAT FREE, 11 am - 4 pm on Saturdays.
Again, totally unsure what's safe for the girl -- email has been sent.
Fuddruckers: Kids 12 and under eat 99 cent meals on Monday and Tuesday after 4:00 pm, up to 2 kids per parent. They get an entree, side, drink and cookie.
Fraileys: Mondays KIDS EAT FREE.
This is pretty far from us, so I wouldn't go through the hastle of finding out what's safe for her.
Buffalo Wild Wings: Mondays KIDS EAT FOR 99 cents.
Email sent to them to get ingredients, meanwhile, we go elsewhere.
WHAT DO I SAY IN MY EMAIL?:
We're planning a trip to your restaurant but were unable to find the ingredients anywhere on your web site. My daughter has a severe allergy to milk-based ingredients. It's just easier if we find out what foods are safe for her, before we go to a restaurant.Is that something that could be emailed to me?
I really appreciate it & thank you in advance!
SOMETIMES THEY RESPOND, SOMETIMES THEY DON'T. SOMETIMES THEY RESPOND TO TELL ME, BASICALLY, IN NOT SO MANY WORDS, TO JUST NOT BOTHER.
Meanwhile, eat up, for cheap!
No comments:
Post a Comment