
The best gift I've ever received...

And to my Dad I say thank you for helping to shape me into the Momma I am today.
I always say that I hope my kids know just how lucky they are...to have such great men in their lives.
Happy Father's Day!


And to my Dad I say thank you for helping to shape me into the Momma I am today.
I always say that I hope my kids know just how lucky they are...to have such great men in their lives.
Happy Father's Day!
5 comments:
I love these photos. The expression between the two of you is so beautiful. Hope you had a great father's day.
that is so beautiful.
i absolutely love pictures of those very first moments after birth- it is so amazing, miraculous and special
Oh those precious memories, it just seems like yesterday. I thank you for my two youngest grandbaby sweethearts.
Mom
Jeff had a GREAT teacher..strong, responsible, patient, calm, incredibly hard worker (2 jobs and SCHOOL at times), a ROCK, supportive, loving, understanding, generous...Happy Fathers Day.
-Stef
I hope you had a good father's day. The kids are the best gifts their daddy's can give us.
Love the ballerina picture too. Very cute.
Post a Comment