Go to the site of our favorite photographer here in StL:
http://greatervisionphotography.blogspot.com/
& check out the cutie at the top.
Then scroll down.... you will see the photo we (sneakily) had done for Father's Day as a suprise to Jeff. And a little further down to see the G'man's debut.
If you are anywhere close to STL, I highly recommend Starla. She is patient (she should be, she's a mom of 5), she listens (to my crazy ideas, like Flynn wearing her pink high tops w/ her tutu), & is a real pro.
I recommend! I recommend!!
When I do go in with the free coupons to Picture People - now I leave disappointed becuz, well, they're just not Starla.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know, I know! And I loved the pic of Flynn and the fam! I just got on her site, before I checked yours! Way too cute!
Oh, wow....modeling already, and Bubs too. They are so adorable. What do they think about being photo stars on someone's webpage? xoxo Aunt Gi
That Flynnn and ... how 'bout the Gabester ... what a couple of rascals! XOXOX, Grammy ;-)
Your children are beautiful! The photographer is awesome!
Congrats!
I posted some milk allergy info on my blog - more hidden milk!
Have a great day!
It was your idea for her to wear the high tops!? LOVE IT! And she used those for her header. Tres cool. Flynn looks great in those pics!!!! Thanks for pointing me back over there:)
Post a Comment