6.02.2008

Has It Been Six Years Already?


People always say it, but it's true...
in some ways it seems like it's been forever that I've been Jeff's wife;
but in other ways, it seems like just yesterday.
I can still smell the smells of the warm summer air...my roses...

And the feel of my dad's strong arm as he walked me down.
How handsome Jeff was in his tux & how I just knew this would last forever.
and we're well on our way....
Happy Anniversary Jeff, I love you!

9 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Happy anniversary! You were a beautiful bride! My husband and I will be married 6 years this November. :)

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary Amy and Jeff!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Honey I feel so lucky everyday to be your husband. Six years of good luck and counting.
I love you!
Jeff

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful wedding you had outdoors- gorgeous! And you were beautiful, as well. Oh- the memories, eh? Our next Anniversary will be NINE years... does that make me old?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I LOVE your wedding pics!! You look great! And...ahh...and outdoor wedding. I love it!!

4under3 said...

Fabulous choice on a wedding date. You beaut of a bride. And what'd it take to get Mother Nature to cooperate so nicely? It looks like it was perfect out.

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversay Jeff and Amy!
May you be blessed with many many more.

Unknown said...

i'm glad i get to see a picture of you! you are so cute!

Sue said...

Happy belated anniversary! We hit 7 years on May 6th. It does fly by...