Remember, back in high school, all those acronyms you'd sign at the end of the NOTES you weren't supposed to be writing & exchanging with your friends?....
SSS (sorry so short)
'91 Rulz (should I lie & say something like '98?, I'd sure like to be turning 28 instead of 35 in 2 mos)
LYLAS (love ya like a sis)
SMILE! (not an acronym, I know, but there was definitely a "smile!" trend there in the early 90s)
TLA (true love always)
2 cute + 2 be = 4 gotten (this was usually saved for the end of the yr. yearbook signing)
Anyway....
it's been pretty dern busy around Chez Perry, what with us taking on a slight home-improvement project (putting down faux-wood flooring) & what not.
We've been like vagabonds in our own home. Stowing away in the basement, or our rooms, to avoid the dust & the hammering. And mostly, to keep our little toes & fingers out of harm's way (aka THE way).
Our house is a little topsy-tervy (okay, a little more than usual) as our kitchen & lvgrm are having to take turns, holding the other's furniture.
So, between now & the time I actually get to post something, have fun clicking over on the right sidebar....check out MOMMA'S FAVS & hopefully the laughs & tears will get you through 'til my next post (so highly anticipated - pardon the sarcasm).
'Til then,
LLL (longer letter later)
And, pretend this post has those fancy folded corners that my BFFs & I used to do to our notes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny. My daughter uses the BFF with her girlfriends.
Hope you survive the remodel project. I'm sure it will be lovely when you are finished. Any before shots you can give us. I'm slightly addicted to HGTV so I love transformations. :)
oh my gosh, i remember writing ALL those in the million letters i wrote in school. thanks for the trip down memory lane!
Post a Comment