Because I've been a bad blogger lately....have been a bad blogger commentor (commentEr?) but that's more of google reader's fault...and haven't commented back on any of the questions on my blog, in like a month.
Have I mentioned that life's a little crazy lately?
Well, it is. It doesn't seem to be slowing down at all, but that's no excuse.
Here we go - some of the questions as of late & my answers:
Faith Hope Love Mama said...
Funny. My daughter uses the BFF with her girlfriends. Hope you survive the remodel project. I'm sure it will be lovely when you are finished. Any before shots you can give us. I'm slightly addicted to HGTV so I love transformations. :)
I'm sad, I didn't get great before shots (that would've been a great idea!). I did get a couple during the pulling up of the nasty carpet & the bare floor. I will be sharing. It is such a dramatic change tho, with just different flooring, that I wish I would have. Also, not everything that was in there (TV?), is going back. So, the room is bound to be more spacious.
Thank you for the Anniversary wishes everyone!
4under3 said...
Fabulous choice on a wedding date. You beaut of a bride. And what'd it take to get Mother Nature to cooperate so nicely? It looks like it was perfect out.
Well, it did NOT rain, so I guess the weather did cooperate. But our pay was 93 degrees with our usual Missouri humidity. It was perfect, all of it.
Jenn said...
WOW! I'm ready to kick some booty too! How absolutely selfish and hateful some of the commenters were. And am I correct in my understanding that this would be for one game only? What the heck is the big deal then? What jerks!!!!!
Yes, it's just ONE game. Let's just say, there are some seriously hateful & selfish people out there. And, they're dumb. (I can say that on here, my kids can't hear me type ;)
Faith Hope Love Mama said...
Can I stand along side you and kick them in the throat also?!
Yep!
MCK Mama said...
Oh, Amy. I can't even imagine! So glad the darn toaster strudel packet corner came up finally. And I LOVED that you asked for a photo in front of the ambulance! They obliged, didn't they?
They did oblige. And I have the photo (along with about 835,561,799,620 others) ready to scrapbook!
Kristi said...
Great story...and you told it so eloquently too! :-) What a scary moment...well, until that toaster strudel came "popping" out!
Oh Kristi, hee hee hoo ha. That's a good one.
MCK Mama said...
Oooh, we've not seen it. We will have to, based on that rave review!!Switching parts, SO impressive. Who "started that", could you tell?And MUGS of pasta. Great idea!!! I have a ton of little Pampered Chef prep bowls that I use, but they are a little small. And quite a few large, adult ceramic bowls. But mugs is a truly great idea! Did you come up with that on your own? Totally stealing it, k? Plastic=icky.
I couldn't tell who the director was in the scenario. ;)
Hope you're using the mugs by now. :)
Faith Hope Love Mama said...
Seriously one year ours were up till August and I was disgusted with my husband for that. He kept joking that he was going to turn them on for the 4th of July. I was not happy! I make sure he gets them down before the snow melts now.Our next door neighbors have not mowed their grass yet this year. I was tempted to go over their yesterday and cut it for them just so I wouldn't have to look at it anymore. Is that weird?
I don't think that would be weird at all... I'm tempted all the time. Of course, hot hubs is the one who mows, so I guess I'd be pimping him out.
MCK Mama said...
Yeah for summer!!! (Can you please tell it to come here to Minnesota, too?)
I'd imagine that if I told it, it would tell me that I'm slow & that it's there by now.
Kim said...
If it's summer, then WHY am I going to school tomorrow (and for TWO more weeks!)?
Because you are TOTY (said like "tottee") Teacher Of The Year.
Faith Hope Love Mama said...
I second MCK mama. Glad someone has summer weather! Can you send some our way?
Is it there?, 'cause I told it.
Sue said...
Yay! We're back and forth between beautiful spring weather and cooler spring here. But I'll take any temperature where the girls can get outside!Where did you get that caddy? I LOVE it!!!
The cute faux-leaf, green, plastic caddy was an Easter gift 2 years ago....to Flynn, from Aunt 'G. It was full of super cute, bug-handled garden toys. God only knows where all the garden tools are these days, but it seemed to be the perfect going outside crate. It has sunscreen, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, band-aids (had peroxide last yr), garden gloves, seeds, kiddy sunglasses, & I usually jam my phone down in there.
Tiffany said...
What a fun little basket. I bet you all are almost in need of another bottle of that sun screen by now. Not us. Not us. (sigh)
I hope you're at least close to finishing up that first bottle. Last month we had to go to good ol' Target & buy more. In another post, I will share my favorite sun block.
6.05.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh..these were fun to read. What a great idea. Posting other's comments. Love it.
What a HIGHLY creative way to go about answering commenters questions. I had all but given up on answers to mine, so I was thrilled to see you cough up some info! Kidding, of course, I wasn't antsy, but still LOVED this post!!
Let's see...yeah, you were slow, but summer DID finally JUST get up here the Upper Midwest!!!
I have NOT used mugs yet, but I DID buy the Ice Age DVD on Tuesday and we watched it on our trip out of town! It is a riot. But my kids haven't reenacted it yet. I'll keep you posted.
The number of photographs that you have waiting to be scrapbooked cracked me right up. I can relate!!
Thanks for the entertainment!! Can I copy your idea sometime? You know, if I ever run out of things to post?
:)
Post a Comment