While reading a Fisher-Price lift-the-flaps book, we had a little conversation about cats. I'll admit, the illustration of the kittens (which were described as "frisky") did make me say 'aww' too. And it really must've tugged at Flynn's heart strings, as it plotted the ultimate plan in her mind,
"Dad's allergic to cats. Maybe. Hm. Maybe we could get a cat while he's gone. Yah, let's get one when he's gone.
Then when he gets home, we could take it back where we got it."
Do pet places take pets back at night?
Daddy, you'd better hurry & get home. Or you might hear meowing in the background when you call & check on us at your plan time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hmmm, can I take my kids back at night? Just wondering...because bedtime was atrocious tonight.
Here, kitty kitty.
Too funny! I am allergic to cats also but I'm a sucker for those furry creatures that I usually just suffer. I must say that the cat we have now doesn't bother as much as others have. My sisters cat makes my eyes crazy! Flynn, maybe daddy won't notice a little meower running around.
What a week you have had. Good thing you are well versed in the land of breathing treatments. Poor little kids. Sick without there momma. Good thing you were taking care of them.
Funny, you noticed Mara's nail polish. I painted flowers on them. They were kind of chipping at that point so it's time for a new coat. She loves when I make designs. I can do polka dots, hearts, and flowers. Not many other design skills than that but I try. Hoping your weekend is great!
Awww...sweet post. My daughter wants a cat, but my hubby is also allergic
That is too precious. I love to watch how their mind works. Have a great Mother's Day tomorrow.
Post a Comment