5.02.2008

Show n Tell Snapshots

So, this is what it looks like when you're the one chosen for
SHOW N TELL.


And how clever, when your mom lets you take your camera.

That way, she gets to see what you see,

when it's show n tell.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is way cool! Great job, FJ.
Grammy ;-)

Lakeville Vertical said...

Very clever. What a good idea and I think I should send one just so I can spy on my kids. Do you think they would mind?

Sue said...

That is very cute. I'm glad your daughter has survived school. Yes, mine has. Her teacher and assistant have actually been wonderful - even having me check the fish food before letting her feed it. I worry the most on days when I know there are birthdays. *shudder*

My allergist just started a support group 3 months ago (there were none in our area before that). It has been so wonderful to gather with those who live it daily. I know someone else who's group has him coming (maybe the same one?). I'm a bit envious - my girls LOVE his CD.

I'm glad you stopped by - I'll see you again soon.

Anonymous said...

Hahh. hahahha. Very smart to have her bring the camera. Is that what her show and tell was? The camera and that's that? Or was there more in that red bag?

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I should send my son's camera with him for his show and tell next week. Good idea!

Amy said...

Despite the rule for only bringing one thing (shame on me being a teacher & breaking the rule), I allowed her to take a set of nesters I just bought at a garage sale.
I broke the rule because I wanted her to take something that everyone could play with (the nesters).
Plus, she's the last one to have a turn at show n tell, as the preschool year is sadly (sniff-sniff) coming to an end.

Unknown said...

JJ was in First Grade. Mama (that would be me) got stopped by Mr. Nice Policman on the way to school. Received a warning - no tickets ever - thank goodness, and unbeknownst to Mama, JJ shared the printed warning for Show & Tell that day....
Grins.