skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Monday Mumblings
- Flynn had dress rehearsal today.
- The kids have been at each other like a cat & a dog. A dog that pinches.
- Gabe was up in the 6 o'clock hour, Flynn too.
- Flynn got in trouble at dancing...for talking too much to Madelyn instead of standing where she was supposed to & waiting for the cue to go on stage. Her teacher said, "I know you & Madelyn are friends, but you need to listen." Uh-oh. Those girls are really going to be in trouble in ten years. Can you imagine if they end up in the same high school??! ;)
- We had a good playdate with our friends Alex & Baby Aidan. And when Madelyn & Matthew showed up, Flynn was in friend-heaven.

- We went to BK with Alex, Baby Aidan, & Ms Kim. There were no tables big enough, so I sat the "big kids" at a table by themselves. It was so cute!! And they did so well. Such good buddies.
- Gabe needs to go to a LISTENING BOOT CAMP.
- I signed both of them up for an acro camp at Flynn's dancing school. I told them that Gabe wouldn't be 3 til August but they decided to let him sign up anyway. He'll have so fun. So will I, sitting in the parking lot IN TOTAL SILENCE.
- We had our first spill on the new floor. Gabe's burger king cup....he still doesn't get the concept of DON'T TIP BACK A STRAW WITH A CUP. I must say, it cleaned up rather nicely, minus the mad momma.
3 comments:
Cullen also does not get "don't tip back a straw with a cup," either, so Gabe is in good company!
LOOOOOOOVED Small Fry. THANKS! And breaking out of googlereaderland JUST for me. I'm touched. Unless someone comes up with something better--quick!--look for that change on my blog soon. Thanks!
Oh boy - is there anything better than friends - I think not!
XOXO, grammy ;-)
Don't you just love days like that? It's so cute that she has a friend like that.
Post a Comment