Seriously, she never did anything like this... and this is at least his third experience with doo doo...
Just now, as he & Flynn were finishing up their baths, he not only had a BM, he proceeded to attempt to pick up the baby ruth from the tub.
The tub was also full of toys.
And things weren't firm if you know what I mean.
And I think you do.
I think you do do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh no no. ick. good to know that girls DON'T do this. so I can look forward to less of this and more of, well, not this, in the years to come. sorry about that. and having to clean it up. and, yes, I do remember "only it wasn't tootsie rolls." ugh.
I think Gabe and Brody have been talking.....sharing stories---maybe have a little competition going. ;-)
YIKES - that boy is such a lovable'wascally wabbit' ... what a hoot!
Post a Comment