Gabe going poo-poo & not bothering to tell me....
You see, Gabe does not wipe himself after BMs. At least not effectively.
And when he "tracked" me down in the kitchen. And told me, "Momma, POOPY!" It alarmed me. And I wheeled around to see ------
Fecal matter on his backside. And I mean BACKside (as in, his BACK). His legs. His feet. And somehow,
his arm. (how??)
And when I traced his "steps", I found it all over the toilet I just SCRUBBED (literally, with a toothbrush while they bathed last night).
So, apparently, he thinks it's cool to just slide on off the toilet & go about his day, after any toileting activity; despite our constant pleadings to 'PLEASE!, yell for us!!'.
I almost took photos, for the sake of documenting. But I decided against it.
AWESOME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Poor Gabe - he is just so excited to be going by himself - he has to share (after the messy fact!)
Grammy :-)
Beautiful!
Beautiful!
HA HA HA! This is too good. Only because I share in your misery! Thanks for letting me know that my son isn't the only one with bathroom issues. :)
Oh that's funny - mostly your picture comment. My hubby would freak out if I took a picture of that. But I know your urge to do so. :)
Oh I get a pretty good picture in my mind anyway. You did a good job describing it. But geez, most boys his age are not even getting on a toilet yet.
Mom
Post a Comment