They had such an AWESOME time and are already looking forward to their next visit back. And this time I will be with them!!!! Tell Flynn & Bubby that their next paper chain can be made with red and green paper....aahh Christmas! We can't wait! Thanks for giving the girls such a fun visit. Love....Angie
So sad to see them go. I always hate leaving my sister and her family. Long distance family really stinks! But the visits leave lasting memories. My sister's and my kids range in age from 15 1/2 months to 8 years and they have an amazing bond for living so far apart!
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
6 comments:
;-(
Grammy
They had such an AWESOME time and are already looking forward to their next visit back. And this time I will be with them!!!! Tell Flynn & Bubby that their next paper chain can be made with red and green paper....aahh Christmas! We can't wait!
Thanks for giving the girls such a fun visit.
Love....Angie
aw, sweet pictures. reminds me of when my little niece went back to AZ. i was sad for days. but the time together is precious. :)
Oh no! So soon! Maybe a video phone to talk to them on. Maybe?
Oh sad day!
I know the pain of seeing your fun days come to an end. I miss my sis too! Glad you had such a great time together.
So sad to see them go. I always hate leaving my sister and her family. Long distance family really stinks! But the visits leave lasting memories. My sister's and my kids range in age from 15 1/2 months to 8 years and they have an amazing bond for living so far apart!
Post a Comment