8.20.2008

What a Fun Wednesday

Not only did Jeff have one more flexible day (only soccer practice), but I have the opportunity to do something fun today.

I'm not being detailed enough...

I kind of got 'selected' (for lack of a better description) to do something today.

Something I otherwise wouldn't be able to afford; nor would I have taken the time out for.



If it goes as I plan (& hope), I'll be happy to share photos later.



Any guesses?

4 comments:

Kim said...

Well, since I too have one last flexible day (I'm spending it home doing the syllabi that didn't get completed yesterday, what with losing the entire morning to a ridiculous faculty meeting), I fully expect you to stop by so that I can see the results in person.

Amy said...

I will!

Lakeville Vertical said...

Hmmm. Not sure what you are up to but can't wait to see. :)

Anonymous said...

OK - do tell! MIL ;-)