8.19.2008

School Days...

First day (of 2nd year) of Preschool...




Next year, my baby going to kindergarten...
it's going to be harder than I thought.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

... another year of learning ... one of her fav things to do!
What a gal - that Flynn!
XOXOXO, grammy ;-)

4under3 said...

What a great shirt! Where did you get it?

Tiff

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Tiff (& anyone interested):

Flynn one it at an allergy fair. The donor (company who makes them) is STAR ALLERGY ALERTS.
They make all sorts of great things for every allergy.
If we had the $$, she'd be decked out from head to toe in allergy stuff!

http://www.starallergyalerts.com.au/shop/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16133&category_id=248

Amy said...

Flynn one it. And Flynn WON it.

Amy said...

Here's their US site:
http://www.cafepress.com/allergyalert

Ken and Amanda said...

I know how you feel....next year my baby goes to Kindergarten....and then I have no one at home!!! Sad!!!

Angela said...

I am in love with those piggies! What a doll baby....

P.S. LOVE the music!!

Anonymous said...

Well kindergarten won't be too bad as long as she has good teachers!! We were blessed to have the best 3rd grade teacher EVER! Who's that? Oh yeah it was you!!!! LOL

Melinda and Meagan

Sue said...

That is so sweet. I love her shirt. Kayla starts her 2nd year of preschool on Sep 5th. I'll be sad to see her go back, but she loves it. :)

Lakeville Vertical said...

Off to school already? Only one more year till my youngest leaves me for kindergarten. :(
Love Flynn's shirt. Maybe I should get one for my girls. No one at school should forget that!

Anonymous said...

Way TOO cute pics of my girl! What a beauty she is and getting so big....can't believe it. Happy School Days Flynn!!!
Love....xoxoxo
Aunt Gi

Anonymous said...

Ahh! I can already see her walking down I a highschool hallway starting school! My little Flynners isn't little anymore!!

Give my love to the fam!

xoxoxo MO