8.28.2008

An Email to Gi

Aunt Gi emailed Flynn yesterday. I read it to Flynn & she was ready to reply. So she climbed up in my lap & as she talked, I typed.
It was too cute to go undocumented:

(COMPLETELY dictated, word for word)
Dear Aunt Gi,

I love you too. I'm gonna send another email for you.
I'll give you lots lot lots of hugs before you go back to California. And a lotta kisses too. You will come back when you move to another house, that's close to our street. (I like her thinking).
I like school a lot. There's a boy named Cooper. He's icky. He has a medicine bag too that hangs by mine. (he has a latex allergy) My teacher is Miss Debbie. Miss Jenny. Miss Cindy. Miss Jo. (Miss Jo is actually gone this year, but, apparently she still thinks she's her teacher). Miss Joann.
My birthday is coming up soon (it is???). It was gonna be after Gabe's birthday. We wrapped presents for Mom. It has stuff in it. We couldn't tell you the stuff in it. Because, it's going to be a secret.
We really really really love you.
I want you to know that I have allergies. I can't have milk or cheese or chocolate.
I love you berry much. I'll send you another message when.... I'll send you lots of messages. I will send you a card with a care package.
I love you very much.Bye-bye.
Love,
Flynn
Aunt Gi: Flynn loves you very much much much much.
The end.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Gi ... I believe that this is your 'icing on the cake' from Miss Flynn!
Brenda ;-)

Anonymous said...

Okay, one would think this would bring me to tears....but actually it helped dry my tears, cause I have been pretty weepy the past few days, missin' my sweet nieces and nephew in MO. Thanks Flynn, for always making Aunt Gi feel better....whether you are giving me a tight neck squeeze or composing my most favorite email EVER!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Aunt Gi

Ken and Amanda said...

I loved this....little girls can be so sweet!!!

Sue said...

That is the sweetest thing. She really loves her Aunt Gi. :) The trains looked like a lot of fun. My girls would have loved that too.

Anonymous said...

Okay that email did bring me to tears. That Flynners has to be the sweetest thing alive! I believe that Flynn loves her Aunt Gi more than any neice could love an aunt.

Mom,

Amy said...

She does love her aunts!
And her uncles...
and her grandmas...
and grandpas...
and cousins...
and friends...
etc.
etc.

The girl's got a lotta love. ;)