
How fun! I was able to be a hair model for a L'Oreal Representative at HCX (I highly recommend if you're in the STL area!, this place is great!!).
I am soooo happy to be back to my natural color. (speaking of au naturale, excuse my just-woke-up, absolutely not one drop of make-up, self in this photo).
My hair is mostly my natural almost-black with some highlights through the area that would be where a headband would be worn. These highlights are actually the color that my natural highlights area & are very very subtle.
Now...
if I could just get my hair to stay this way...
6 comments:
That must have been so much fun to model for them. Your hair looks great. I know mine could use some serious TLC, but Mommy always takes the back seat. :)
I love your hair! I did the hair model for a friend of mine when she was at Sax years ago. However, mine was for a hair show and the things they do to your hair are awful. It needed hours of deep conditioning after that. I like your color and am thinking about chopping and coloring mine soon. I really liked mine at my sister's wedding but I have to cut it like every 4 weeks to keep that look. Maybe I should just go for it. You've inspired me!! :)
Amy,
I love it. How fun to that you could get a freebee!!
what a fun deal ;-)
your MIL
I love your new 'do'....did you get a lot cut also? You know you got the best head of hair in our family....no fair!
Love...your sis
Beautiful!
You and I have the same hair color. Except, now, my hair 'near-black' with the (more than) occassional twigs of grey sticking here, there.... and everywhere!! Thank God for hair color. And I'm only 32!!
Post a Comment