I love the pic of Gabe sleeping with the toy in hand! That is so great....and shows what a great birthday that mom and dad provided!!! Thanks for inviting us! My kids had a blast too!
What?!?!? Our boys share a birthday?? How fun is that? He is such a cutie. I love all the pics but that last one is a total keeper. Doesn't that just sum it all up? They wanna be such "big boys" but at the end of the day (or maybe around 1 PM) they are still our tired little napping baby boys. Well, if we are lucky... and we are riding in the car... and they happen to fall asleep.
I love the pictures...priceless! Since I was there to witness his grand appearance into the world 3 years ago, it just doesn't seem right that we are not there to celebrate on his big 3rd bday. It looks like he had an awesome party though and I will look forward to seeing video in December. Aunt Gi loves you so much Gabe!!! Happy 3rd bday! xoxox
oooo, tell me more about this train bday! miles turns three in a couple weeks. we thought about going to st. louis for a little family outing. and you went with the train on a cake? yeh!
“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
12 comments:
I love the pic of Gabe sleeping with the toy in hand! That is so great....and shows what a great birthday that mom and dad provided!!! Thanks for inviting us! My kids had a blast too!
God bless that tired 3 year old Big Birthday Boy ... what a sweet GRANDson he is!
We will celebrate his B-day all week! What a guy!
Thanks for the pics ... so cute!
XOXOXXO, Grammy ;-)
What?!?!? Our boys share a birthday?? How fun is that? He is such a cutie. I love all the pics but that last one is a total keeper. Doesn't that just sum it all up? They wanna be such "big boys" but at the end of the day (or maybe around 1 PM) they are still our tired little napping baby boys. Well, if we are lucky... and we are riding in the car... and they happen to fall asleep.
What a great time Gabe had!!! We had Dakotas 3rd party there also!! Great minds think alike!! Miss you all! Happy Birthday GABE!
Melinda
I love the pictures...priceless! Since I was there to witness his grand appearance into the world 3 years ago, it just doesn't seem right that we are not there to celebrate on his big 3rd bday. It looks like he had an awesome party though and I will look forward to seeing video in December.
Aunt Gi loves you so much Gabe!!! Happy 3rd bday!
xoxox
Happy belated Birthday Gabe.
I have never seen a little guy have more fun and be more proud of his special day! What a fun time he and all the other kiddies had on Saturday.
Nana,
I love parties! This looks like fun! WE just celebrated Baby B's 2 year old party!!! they grow to fast.
Actually, Angela, Gabe's 'real' bday is THIS Friday... so I guess our boys share a bday WEEK. ;)
So no worries Kelly, it's not a belated wish you're sending! :)
Thanks everyone!
Too precious. We all need days like those we turn three more often....
:)
How precious! He looks like one happy boy.
oooo, tell me more about this train bday! miles turns three in a couple weeks. we thought about going to st. louis for a little family outing. and you went with the train on a cake? yeh!
Post a Comment